To register for a program, please call 717-486-3688 or stop at the library.
Creative Cooking Exchange - Here's how it work:
- Check out a cookbook from Amelia Givin Library.
- Choose a recipe from the book and prepare it
- After the recipe has been completed and made, jot down any difficulties, ideas to make it better, tips & hints you may have about the recipe
- Bring the dish to the Creative Cooking Exchange along with those notes and a thumbs up or thumbs down recommendation
- Participants will taste each others dishes and share recipes
- Enjoy preparing new dishes and meeting new friends!
Thursday, November 16 @ 6 pm - Jam Session - Bring your instrument and join other musicians for this jam session held in our basement! A jam session will be held on the 3rd Thursday of every month.
Tuesday, December 5 @ 6:30 pm - Creative Cooking Exchange - Theme: Cookies - Bring your recipe & prepared cookies to share. Bring 1/2 dozen to share w/ the group, 1/2 dozen to exchange (per person - about 3 1/2 dozen) and 2 dozen (or more) to donate to the Holiday Cookie & Bake Sale.
Holiday Book & Bake Sale - Wednesday, December 5 @ 5 pm - Friday, December 7, 10 am - sold out! - $6.00 will buy you a 'small container' of delicious baked goods and $9.00 will buy you a large one! Filled with your choice of cookies from the selection, you will find something to make everyone happy! Shop our book sale for some holiday reading! The book sale will open on Wednesday, December 5 @ 5pm and end Saturday, Decmeber 16 @ 4 pm.