To register for a program, please call 717-486-3688 or stop at the library.
Tuesday, August 2 - Adult Coloring Contest - Do you need to relieve stress? Coloring has been proven to do just that! In honor of National Coloring Day, drop in between 10 am & 8 pm and color a picture to enter in our coloring contest. Pictures will be displayed in the library and patrons can cast penny votes for their favorites; the picture with the most pennies wins! All supplies will be provided.
Tuesday, September 6 - 6:30 pm - Creative Cooking Exchange - Join us for our first Creative Cooking Exchange. Here's how it works:
- Check out a cookbook from Amelia Givin Library.
- Choose a recipe from the book and prepare it
- After the recipe has been completed and made, jot down any difficulties, ideas to make it better, tips & hints you may have about the recipe
- Bring the dish to the Creative Cooking Exchange along with those notes and a thumbs up or thumbs down recommendation
- Participants will taste each others dishes and share recipes
- Enjoy preparing new dishes and meeting new friends!
This program will be held the first Tuesday of every month.....October 4, November 1, & December 6